We took family pictures this last Saturday. I was a little nervous about it because in Jeff and my 6 year marriage, we have only taken pictures of the two of us one other time. There is anxiety over making sure what everyone wears matches or at least does not clash! Then there is the anxiety of wondering how Samuel is going to do considering we were taking pictures during his normal nap time. To my
surprise, things went great and we got some great pictures too!

We also took some pictures of just Samuel. I have to admit, he is a handsome fellow. Not that I am biased at all.



2 comments:
those are awesome pictures. such a cute little family. we take our family/christmas pics next week.
samuel is so handsome!
LOVE that boy! I was sad last night that he wasn't his chipper self.....he wouldn't even answer the phone!
jamee
Post a Comment