Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's November Already!

As you can tell, I can't seem to get ahead. Just when I think I am catching up, something else drops in my lap. I am trying to remember what we have been up to since the last post on October 12th. Let's see how good my memory is...(calendars with notes help!)

13th - Upward evaluations at church

14th - Church in morning, Bible Study in evening

15th - Celebrate friend's birthday at McDonald's after work

16th - Annual Picnic for my office (not really a picnic since it was inside this year because of all the rain). Samuel had a good time and even danced to the band. Yes, he can dance. Must not take after this parents!

17th - Nothing noted on my calendar except worked out that morning...

18th - Upward evaluations part II

19th -20th - Nothing noted on my calendar except out of town game against Nebraska. Means that town won't be cramped this weekend...

21st-23rd - Jeff was in Abilene, Childress, and Amarillo, so it was just me and Sam at home

24th - Nothing noted on calendar except too tired to work out...

25th - Sam started running a fever (again)

26th-28th - Samuel still sick (running fever, snotty nose, coughing). Finished working on Samuel's First year book...I am ordering it through Kodak Gallery...Hope it turns out good! Was confused on which page would show up on which side of the page...Keeping my fingers crossed.

29th - Worked 1/2 day. Took Sam to Doctor's office. Another cold...

30th - Worked 1/2 day, spent rest of day with Sam. We played and watched TV and he took a good nap!

31st - Samuel went to daycare. We had Halloween pictures with a photographer (the only time he would wear his costume). Fall Festival at Church. Didn't stay too long because Sam didn't appear to be feeling too well. Also, I was not feeling too good. I had a cough and congestion...Here is one picture that we got at the Fall Festival.

1st - Sam went to daycare for 1/2 a day and then back to Doctor (bad cough and not sleeping at night). Doctor said he had Croup and the beginnings of Bronchitis. Get meds...

2nd - Jeff stayed home with Samuel so I could go get some work done! Still very little sleep, so tired! Picture book came in today from Kodak Gallery. I was so excited until I looked at it. Apparently, there were differences in the actual size of the pages in the book on Kodak Gallery versus Adobe Photoshop Elements where I made the book! That all said, Kodak Gallery has a no questions asked return policy!

3rd - Sam only let us get about 4 hours of sleep last night. I have no idea how Jeff is functioning...Took it easy at home watching movies, etc. Did go to the park for about an hour with a friend and her kiddo. Samuel played hard, but you could hear him wheezing (don't like the wheezing!). We took impromptu family portraits. Can you tell the camera is not on a tripod??


4th- Sam seems better, but we are still staying home from Church. I got a good 2 hour nap that morning (forgot about Daylight Savings Time - good thing we didn't try and go to Church). Jeff and Sam took a good 2-hour nap together that night! During their nap, I worked on editing the photobook, so hopefully this time the images and words would not be cropped off the page. Went ahead and ordered the books again. Had to find a new 25% off coupon, but Google is a wonderful tool! After the nap I heard a significant amount of banging coming from the kitchen. I go to the kitchen and find the following:

5th- Mailed photobooks back to Kodak. Went to work. Came home and played with Samuel. Here is my big boy sitting at his picnic table. I am so amazed at how fast he is changing!


6th- Jeff went to doctor and was told he has a sinus infection...got meds... I had to go on a day trip to another University today. Made for a long day.

7th - Jeff stayed home and rested. I took Samuel to daycare and went to work.

TODAY- Jeff went back to work. We will see how long he makes it...

As you can see, we have been quite busy...I am just praying for health for my family as the holidays approach!

No comments: