Friday, October 12, 2007

Exploring!

As usual, we have been super busy, but I now have a few moments to drop a short line. Sam has been on and off sick again since the last post. I finally have started giving him vitamins. I got the liquid kind. I am sure all of the other moms are saying "Yuck"! Well, "Yuck" is right. Those things smell and taste horrible. I thought Sam was going to gag the first time. Needless to say, I figured out that we have to give him his vitamins in juice. That is working like a charm. Don't tell him please.

Anyways, we also have been down to visit Grandma. Here are a couple of pictures of Sam exploring the sidewalks around the house. No, he is not trying to catch a bug. He didn't want to walk through the plants, so he crawled under them.



Yes, grandma needs to cut back the plants in her flowerbed. If her or grandpa would ever hang around town long enough, she might get to them!

Sam also enjoyed moving a rug around the house. At one point he laid it on the kitchen floor and sat down on it like a magic carpet.

I have just recently gotten Photoshop elements to edit pictures, make creations, etc. That is one of the reasons that I have not blogged. I have been working on learning the program and I am attempting to make a photo book. Could be interesting. I will keep y'all posted. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey guys I think it is time for an update. We want to see Halloween pics and others.
Love you, Norman and Brooke

Anonymous said...

Here here! We need halloween pics.

Love,
Tiff