
Samuel likes to get up-close with the camera!
Now, he wants the camera. What happen to my happy boy?!?
I forgot to mention, Samuel got his first big-boy haircut on Saturday, March 22nd. He did great! I was so impressed since I have heard horror stories about kid's first haircuts. He even let Roger do the clippers around his ears and use the air to blow him off! I know, next time could be different, but we were pleasantly surprised. I miss his curl, but he looks like such a big boy now! Where did the little baby go?
Either the picture-taker or the camera is too slow these days. This is the best shot of Sam's face that I have gotten when he is on the move.
But Daddy, I don't want to sit here and take a picture for mom.
Samuel loves the slides at the park!
Throwing the rocks is fun too. Regular boy stuff!
Lastly, a circus came to the lake and we went. This was Samuel and Jeff's first circus ever. That is hard for me to imagine since I grew up going to Ringling Brother circuses all the time. This one was on a much smaller scale, but still nice. It definitely had a small-town feel to it. Samuel's favorite part were the elephants, but they didn't perform much since the ground was so wet from raining all morning.
1 comment:
Love those eyes!
Post a Comment