Is anyone else seeing a theme here? At least I got two posts done in April. I can tell you that we have been taking tons of pictures. Again, I never seem to have them with me when I have time to blog...Guess that means I just need to take the time. Before I forget, I want to share a link to a blog that I love to read. There are some great recipes, etc. and she is just down-right funny!! Kind of writes the way that I would like to write. Anyways, the link is http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/.
Ok, on to the reason that most people look at my blog, Samuel...Here are some pictures that were taken at a friends birthday party. Jeff decided to see if he could rangle two boys at once. The one on the right is our friend Dylan. Aren't those blue-eyed boys just handsome!!
In case you are wondering, they (mainly Samuel) were beating Jeff with the balloon.
2 comments:
Glad to see some kind of update even though it was short. :) Oh my, I had just recently read ALL the backlog on the poineerwoman.com of the Black Heels to Tractor story...LOVE IT!! My new favorite blog! Love you guys!
If you've never listed to one of Pioneer Woman's audio clips, you should. It's a whole new reading once you've heard her voice. Love her!
Post a Comment