Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Figured it was time for an update...

Here are some pictures from the last couple of months. I have just now downloaded them to my computer. Yes, at least they are now downloaded.

Sam on the "Pat"fish...don't ask...or if you do, ask Frank!

Sam & Maleigh - They can play so nice when they want to.

Pink Eye - when the doc says it is contagious, believe him! Not that there is much you can do with a 21 month old who just wants to be held when he doesn't feel well. Oh, and dad was out of town. Lucky him!

Sam taking in the sights at the Country Fair.

Sam "helping" Phil with the football throw.

Sam & Chels and the goat.

Sam petting his first goat! Makes a mom so proud...

Sam's first horseback ride. Well, kind of...

Sam loves to play in the front seat of the Tahoe. Don't worry...we are very careful to ensure that there are no keys. I am sure Mr. smarty-pants could figure out where they go. The following pictures are of my ham in the car having a blast! Yes, he plays with all the buttons and switches. I never know what he turns on until I get into the car the next time...




The Boys!


Sam "letting" Maleigh "drive the car. Note Sam's hand also on the wheel. What a control-freak. I can't imagine where he gets that from. No comments Kate!

I think at this point Maleigh gave up trying to "drive" the car!

1 comment:

Mattison said...

Haha. he is so cute!

Mattison