Samuel is growing up way too fast. He is now potty-trained (still occasionally have accidents), he now likes his new school, and is talking up a storm. It is sometimes hard to understand what he is saying, but a "Uh, huh!" usually makes him content. Just wonder what I am agreeing to in those instances.
Here are some fun candids of Samuel over the last month. Enjoy!
Samuel loves dirt-moving equipment. Here he is peeking out of a skid steer (he calls all of them Bobcats thanks to our friend Jason)!
No, there were no keys in the ignition.
Trying to get dad's attention!
Fall Festival at church. Samuel and his friend Grace. They used to be at the same daycare and I know he misses seeing Grace daily.
Petting a goat with Grace's daddy.
Just had to include this one. Samuel loves putting on shoes. He does not care whose they are. I especially like this picture because it was one morning before work and Sam did not have any pants on!
Samuel's new books from Barnes and Noble. He just loves Curious George.

No comments:
Post a Comment