Thursday, February 12, 2009

House and More Pictures

I know, I know...I really need to stop with the mass picture posts. I think about posting these seperately and it seems silly since I could post them all at once. So, here it goes. These are pictures from the last week.


We went to a friend's house for Sunday lunch. Here was Samuel posing for a picture while I was trying to convince him to get a haircut. Guess what, he didn't go for the haircut!


This is Samuel's friend at Upwards on Saturday. Her name is Samantha. Throughout the week before Upwards Samuel constantly asks where his Samantha is? It is very cute.


Sam and his buddy hanging out at Upwards.


Who could resist that face?


Moving on to house stuff. Here is Samuel being a ham at the front door!


Master bathroom granite.


Kitchen bar with granite.


Kitchen bar with granite and tile backsplash.


More backsplash.


The backsplash behind the stove. Yes, ignore the blue dots...they do not belong there in the final product!

Installing the slate in Samuel's bathroom. I think it turned out awesome!

Slate master shower. Man, I cannot wait!!

Another view of the master shower.


The slate in the other bathroom upstairs.

I hope that everyone has a happy Valentines day! Don't forget to tell those close to you how much they mean to you!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow Nora, ya'll are getting close!! How exciting. I think that the granite in your master bath is the same as ours, great choice!! Your home is looking nice!

Lauren said...

The house looks great!

Travis said...

I am so glad things are working out for you two. House looks great and the kido looks like a hand full.