So, I have always been a fan of random drawings, but I do not have a lot of luck with winning. A couple of weeks ago when I was reading Sarah's blog (in Friends on the right) I noticed that there was a whole slew of blog giveaways closing at the end of January. Well, being the enterprising person that I am, I signed up for at least 12 giveaways.
I can honestly say I don't remember which ones I singed up for, but I did sign up to win a jogging stroller. Jeff and I have been wanting one since Samuel was little, but they are not cheap for a nice one. Then I ran across a giveaway on http://momtrends.blogspot.com/. I signed up thinking what the heck. And let me tell you, it is easy to sign up for these blog giveaways. All I had to do was visit the manufacturer's website at http://www.kelty.com/kelty/kids.php?type=&cat=14&ref=&id=369 and then come back to the Mom Trends blog and comment on which feature I liked best. What could be easier?!
Then the excitement came. I noticed that I had an additional comment on one of my blog posts and it turns out that I won the stroller! How awesome is that?! I sent my shipping information and I will let you know once I receive it! It definitely made my day!! (Yes, I like exclamation points in this post)!
1 comment:
Lucky you! I have almost given up on entering giveaways because I never win anything!
Post a Comment