OK, so I got a little behind in my blogging. The last week or so has been a
blurr for us. Samuel is feeling better, but he is still not completely sleeping through the night! Jeff has been a sweetheart and gotten up most of the time with Samuel. I don't know what it is, but I have been so tired lately. We have been trying to get last minute things done around the house in preparation for Samuel's first birthday party! I still can't believe that my boy is almost a year old. It seems like yesterday we brought him home from the hospital and he was waking us up every three hours. Where has the time gone?!
Actually, I know where the time has gone. We have learned how to smile, crawl, walk, say some words, play, etc. All those little things that kids do in the first year of life. I have treasured all of the moments and I know that I will continue to treasure my time with my little boy.
We finally got the top two front teeth. Check it out...


As usual it is fun trying to get those pictures. Something about him not wanting our hands in his mouth. Then he does a sweet pose like the following:

What a cutie!
DeAnn,
Caden is a cutie too!
1 comment:
Thanks sweet cheeks!
Post a Comment