Friday, August 3, 2007

Summer Colds!

Didn't know that you can get a cold in the Summer. It actually sounds like an oxymoron to me. However, Samuel has been Mr. Snotty the last couple of days. We took him to the doctor and he said that it was probably a cold. I know that kiddos are supposed to get 6-8 colds on average their first year of life, but did we really have to be normal.

Oh, well. Needless to say, we haven't taken too many pictures this week. Seeing Sam's face kind of reminds me of the part in Dumb and Dumber where they are riding the moped in the snow. Enough said.

This weekend we are going to go to Houston and visit some of my college friends. I am very excited, but hope that Samuel will start feeling better and have a good time as well. Hopefully we can get some picts taken and I will post them later.

Happy Friday to all!

No comments: