Monday, July 14, 2008

Has it really been almost 2 months!!

I apologize to my "faithful" blog readers for taking so long to post. It has been so long that I have forgotten what Part II on the vidoes was supposed to be. I also just realized that I have not blogged since May 28th...can you believe it has been so long. So, here's a long overdue update.

June flew by...we went out of town two separate weekends. One weekend we spent at Texoma with Jeff's family and the next was the annual shotgun shoot! Yes, sounds redneck, but it is a blast (literally). So, for the part y'all have been anticipating, pictures!!



It rained on Sunday morning after the shoot. Samuel loved jumping in the puddles...



Yes...he even enjoyed drinking out of the puddles. In my defense, I was not around at this time. There were around 8 capable adults watching my son drink out of the puddles.


Sam even convinced Levi to join in on the fun!


Sam & Mommy


Sam & Grandma

Three generations!

Good thing the keys were not in the Jeep!


Daddy & Sam

Chelsea & Nora (Don't mess with us!)

Somehow Samuel conned Grandma into pulling the wagon!

Sam wanted to make sure Chels used hearing protection...

Busy little bee!

Daddy on the phone...


Now you know where I get my "skills" from. I did outshoot dad on one station this year!! I think he felt sorry for me and took it easy.

Phil & Chels

Thought this was cool with the shell ejecting...Frank was one of the hosts for the annual shotgun shoot!

Jeff was another one of the hosts...check out that flame!

No comments: