Monday, July 14, 2008

Old Pictures

Here are a few pictures we took at the Bonfire Memorial in March. I kept meaning to post them, but Chels let me use her camera and we never got the pictures off of her card and on to my computer. So...sorry so late, but still fun to look at.


Looks like fun...when is it my turn!

Sam with Phil & Duke-Zane (that is what Sam calls both of Phil & Chel's dogs)...(Zane not pictured).



On a somber note, here is a date that I and many other Aggies will never forget. I can still remember it vividly like it was yesterday. It was supposed to be a day of joy for me because I was finally getting my Aggie ring! A culmination in a young Aggie's life. The morning was shattered with news that the Bonfire stack had fallen and there were trapped and wounded Aggies. I pray that we never forget their sacrafice and the love that they had for such a wonderful school! http://www.tamu.edu/bonfirememorial/


No comments: