Wednesday, January 28, 2009

More Colors

I finally took pictures of the other two wall colors. I know that the red is bold, but I think that it is going to look great! On another note, they started flooring the house today, so the countdown is on. We are hoping to be in the house in 4 weeks or less!!

I hope that everyone is staying warm on this very chilly day!

The media room with another coat of paint. I think that it looks better, more uniform.


Sam's room. I am almost wishing I painted my room this color. I just love blue!

The "workout"room. I need to spend a good amount of time in this room!

Dining room...need I say more!

Another shot of the dining room...

2 comments:

Brooke said...

It's looking good! Can't wait to see it in person.

Nicole Feliciano said...

Guess what! You won the Kelty Jogging Stroller! You've got three days to get in touch. Here's the info:

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/02/january-contest-winners.html