As some of you know, the last month has been crazy for us. Upwards started January 12th and will go through March 1st. Jeff and I run the concession stand. Yes, we are responsible for making sure the kids that show up to Upwards have plenty of sugar and then we send them home with their parents! It is a very rewarding, but tiring time. Basically we are at the gyms for 8 weeks in a row from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm. Makes for a long day. Samuel is a great sport and hangs out with us. Consequentally, I have not done anything with pictures since before Christmas. Therefore, I decided to just create a post with a lot of random pictures. Enjoy!
Samuel waiting for the Tahoe to get the oil changed.
What a handsome boy!
Yes, the brain-washing starts early!
One of Samuel's many presents...wish I was still a kid (ok, maybe not)!
Samuel likes his apple-cores.
My boys!
Rock, rock, rock! (According to Sam)
Who said eating isn't synonymous with play time?!
Figured it was never too late to teach him how to clean...
My clean shaved boys!
Guess who has food? Man, she sure is popular!
Samuel already has the itch to go for a drive!
Samuel trying to get Jeff to play ball...





No comments:
Post a Comment