
Here's the setting for swim lessons. We are back toward the slide.

Mom's making more bubbles than Samuel is...Front is Dylan...he doesn't look too happy!

Samuel gets quite the ab workout in the pool!

If you didn't know better, you would actually think Samuel is enjoying himself!

Mommy and her handsome boy. He just wants the duck!!

The gang...ought to be interesting to look back on this in about 10-15 years!

No, Samuel is not being abused...we are getting ready to take underwater photos for the next to last day of swim lessons!

Samuel underwater...

and back up for air! Don't worry mommy praised and comforted him for his ordeal...

You can't see much in this photo, but that is Samuel hitting the water out of the slide. It was the last day of swim lessons and Carol (Samuel's swim teacher) said the kiddos could go down the slide if they wanted, parents would just have to catch them...Samuel said he wanted to go, but I am not sure he knew what he was getting in to. I also did not know what I was getting in to because those kiddos were coming out of the slide mighty fast. Thankfully he made it down and I caught him after he hit the water. Samuel made sure I knew he did not want to do it again!
No comments:
Post a Comment