Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Samuel

What is it about children that can frustrate the heck out of you, but you wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. I am enjoying parts of the 2-year-old stage, but not as many parts as I would like. I do enjoy moments like the following:

I just melt at those big blue eyes and half-smile...


Can you tell he is ready for me to stop snapping photos...

Ahhh, I was able to catch one more shot before the cup of chocolate milk got spilled in his lap. Talk about a mess!!

This was taken at a potluck for our Sunday School class. All the kiddos were pretending to perform with the mic stand. Guess Sam has seen too much Hannah Montana. No, I do not let him watch that...I caught them watching it at daycare while they were waiting to be picked up one day.

1 comment:

DeAnn Aalbers said...

Oh I couldn't handle the Hannah Montana thing. At his daycare? Seriously?