Yes...if these updates continue with this frequency, I am going to have to brush up on my roman numerals or just use numbers. Now that I think about it, numbers would be easier. Anyways, last night when we went out to look we saw that they did more framing on the 2nd floor and framed the roof. I really like the 2-stepped roof that we are having them put on the house! Here are the lastest pictures from last night.

Front of house...
Another view of the front. I thought this one showed the stepped roof better than the first.

Back of the house...
Right side of the house...
Left side of the house...
This is the garage...I had to post this one because it looked so goofy. All they have on top is the start of the dormers...
View from the dormer in the front of Samuel's room...
Sam's closet on the left and entrance to bathroom on the right...
TGIF!! I hope that everyone has a great weekend!
1 comment:
Looking Good!!
Post a Comment