The house is coming along...they have finished most of the hardiplank on the exterior, put in the cedar posts on the front of the house, and put in stairs to the 2nd floor. Samuel enjoyed being up in the attic over the garage and yelling out the windows. He even threw a piece of wood out the window that got him in trouble. I think he understands now that we do not throw stuff out the windows. The framing and windows should be completed this week. We are very excited! After that comes the electrical, plumbing, roofing, etc.
Last week, I also went to Gymboree and spent Gymbucks with a friend. Since Samuel is so well stocked for the winter, I had a hard time deciding what to buy him. Eventually, I settled on a knit stocking hat and new socks (one was striped the other had a train on it). I left Samuel in the kitchen with his baggie of goodies and this is what I came back to...


Samuel loves to look at the camera from behind when I take pictures. As soon as I pull out the camera, he comes running even though it is usually him I am trying to take a photo of. Therefore, I figured if you can't beat them, then join them. He sat in my lap and I held out the camera to take our picture and then let him see the shot. He thought that this was great fun and I even got some pretty decent shots as well!




1 comment:
Those pictures are so cute! Yea for y'all!
Post a Comment