Thursday, October 2, 2008

New House (part IV)

Yes, we have ventured out to the house most evenings this week. There are so many visible changes that happen with the framing that it is exciting to go every evening and see what the house looks like. Samuel also enjoys being out on the land and playing with all the boards, etc. Knock on wood (literally), he has not hurt himself out there yet even though there are lots of opportunities. We just try to keep a close eye on him and watch out for those opportunities. Well, on to what people are more concerned about...here are pictures from Wednesday night at the house.

Front of the house.


Back of the house. The middle room is the media room. We are so looking forward to that room since we love to watch movies.


Like I said, Samuel loves playing with the sticks and boards. I believe here he is picking up nails and throwing them off the foundation. What can I say, I have a little cleaner!


Right side of the house. Upstairs is Samuel's room (we think).


Left side of the house. This could also be Samuel's room. I guess we could let him pick...We'll see!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Love that you are posting the process of your house being built. Can't wait to see it in person!