Samuel is 11 months old today. My how the time flies. I can still remember like it was yesterday when I was wondering if he was ever going to get here! I also remember wondering when he was going to hold his head up, turn over, smile, crawl, talk...You get the picture. My handsome boy is not so little anymore...Yes, he is little, but he is not the 8 lbs. 13 oz. baby that we brought home 11 months ago. And above all that, he is walking and getting into as much as he can. Toilet paper rolls are no longer safe at our house. When Jeff was gone, I just took them off because I was spending too much time keeping Samuel from spinning the rolls and letting all the toilet paper fall to the floor. Would have been a great picture, but I was afraid he would eat it while I was getting the camera! Such a boy!

We enjoyed some tickle and laugh time this morning after his first bottle. It is simple moments like that I will cherish. Like the times when he is ignoring you and you call his name, but he still doesn't look at you. Then you say "Samuel David" and he turns his head and grins behind his pacifier. Oh so cute and precious. Hope that everyone has a blessed day!
2 comments:
I love the "pacifier smile"! Oh those were the days!!!
I have an almost-5-year-old who STILL rolls the toilet paper off the roll. What fun!
Post a Comment