Samuel has been an angel this week. OK, not that he always isn't an angel, but he's been especially good. Shockingly enough he has slept in most mornings to 6:45 am to 7:15 am. I am sure that doesn't sound great to all of you out there, but for a kiddo that likes to wake up between 5:00 am and 6:00 am, this is progress. Now that I have officially typed this, tonight should be a doozy. Isn't there something about Murphy's Law (don't really believe in that type of thing).
On another note...Samuel has decided that he likes dogs. I guess that is a good thing, but we don't have one. He seems to be fascinated by them. I included a picture to show you how fascinated he is.

Bye for now!

This next picture was taken at the shotgun shoot that we participate in annually. Sounds kind of redneckish when you put it in writing...I think that Samuel had a good time. He wasn't even afraid of the shotgun noises!

That weekend, Samuel also tried his first cheeseball. Needless to say...HE IS HOOKED! Talk about creating a monster. Who would have thought those things could be so addicting?
Bye for now!

2 comments:
I just figured out his first nickname, that is assuming he has the same GREAT sense of humor as his father, "Cheese Ball." ;)
where'd the house goooooo!? Just kidding!
It's about time your little "cheezzze ball" it inducted into the Great Cheezzze Ball HAll of the Hungry!
Post a Comment